After sharing my summer reading list on Instagram and that I was starting to get into podcasts, I got a few requests for podcasts I recommend. I’m finally getting around to sharing, so we’ll call this the (almost) Fall Podcast Review.
I don’t do a ton of driving (#workfromhomelife) but when I do, I try to listen to something that feels productive. Here are my top 10 podcasts (some with specific episode recommendations).
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin (I loved her books so naturally I love her podcast)
- Pod Save America (this one is political but super informative!)
- The Goal Digger (I love following Jenna on Instagram, too!)
- Respectful Parenting– Janet Lansbury (Ep: Working Mom Feels Like a Bad Parent)
- Coffee + Crumbs (great podcast on motherhood!)
- RISE Together podcast (Ep: 5 ways to show up for your partner – but all the episodes are great)
- Royally Obsessed (I mean, I AM obsessed with Harry & Meghan so I can’t get enough of this one!)
- Empowered Mama (Ep: My Battle with my Body)
- Simply Joyful (Ep. #052 Dana White, Decluttering Advice that will Work for Every Family)
- 20 Minute Fitness (These are short episodes for rides less than 25-30 minutes!)
And one bonus: Dax Shepherd’s Armchair Expert (I loved him on Parenthood and think his marriage with Kristen Bell is #goals)
And if you’re tech challenged like me (I actually texted Landon one day and asked “sooo… how does one listen to a podcast?”), here are the steps to getting started:
- Go to the app store in your phone
- Search for and download ‘Podcasts’ (it’s purple)
- Once the app is on your phone, its super simple to search for and download podcasts
- Once the podcast is downloaded, you can head off on a walk or drive and listen away (or listen while you do the dishes like L does)
I am not into the crime podcasts but there are tons of them if that’s your thing. I try to prevent doing things throughout the day that will give me nightmares.
I realize I am LATE to the podcast game so if you have recommendations for ones I should listen to, please leave a comment!