My friend Hannah told me I needed to do a round up of all my must-haves on Amazon, so here it is! Everything I am loving right now and would highly recommend you have shipped to your doorstep in the next 2 days.
- RBX Active Sweater: I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shirt so much that I have it in 3 colors. I really love the RBX brand (it’s Reebok!) but this shirt is my absolute favorite. (light grey) I got a medium and it fits perfect!
- iPhone Charging Cord (6 ft!): This is great (especially if you’re sitting around with a newborn)
- The Cute Things You Said memory book: Such a great way to capture all the adorable things our baby says (like how he calls Mr. Potato Head ‘Mashed Potato’)
- 90 Degree by Reflex pants — capris and full length: These are the best for working out. They are high rise and stay put! I wear a medium in these for size reference.
- Car Seat Protector: the seats in my car are a light grey and my tiny human was getting them very dirty with his shoes – here is the solution!
- Twinlab Nightly One Caps: These are a multivitamin and melatonin rolled into one! I was a little nervous taking it at first — as I’m a pretty deep sleeper anyway — but they’ve helped me get to sleep faster and stay asleep, plus multi vitamin! I’ve been taking them since November and now have them as part of my Amazon subscription!
- Wooden Cotten Swabs (Q tips!): I love when I find products that don’t pollute the environment. These were an easy switch to make from regular Q Tips. ]
- Dr. Scholls Sneakers: I have lived in these since like August. They are so comfy and even keep my feet warm in the winter. Don’t hate on Dr. Scholls, I will always pick comfort over beauty — but I think these look pretty cute too!
- Letter Board: I used this for each of L’s monthly pics this past year and it was so fun! I love how creative you can be with it! Also really fun for holidays or events!
- Gallery Wall set: I have always loved photos but felt an overwhelming need to get pictures printed and on the walls once we had a baby instead of leaving them on the computer/disk/phone/etc. This set was so easy and came with a map to help you hang them (evenly) on the wall. It’s in my office and I love looking at it every day!
I probably have a million more things I could share and recommend — especially if you have a 2 year old boy — but I’ll stop at 10. Maybe I can make a goal for myself to share this stuff monthly. Let me know if YOU have anything I should add to my list.
And as always, I would only recommend items that I’ve tried and loved. Some of these links are affiliate links and I may receive a teeny, tiny commission if you decide to purchase the item (usually a few cents!) but I appreciate it and it helps me cover the yearly fee for my blog.