Had every intention of getting this posted in April, but… life. So here we are with a few things that we’re absolutely loving right now and a bonus section for fabulous Mother’s Day ideas!
It’s been a while since I’ve shared kid’s stuff that we’re loving and I have a few fun ones today:
- The Little Excavator – it’s by the same author as the Llama Llama books and so cute!
- Monogram Toddler Hat – it’s no secret that I love how adorable L looks in hats. I love how this one goes with EVERYTHING! (Here’s a pink version, too!)
- Native shoes – these have been fantastic for warmer weather! He can stomp around in puddles, play in the sand and run around in them! Got the navy ones on sale on Amazon!
- Play Doh! Oh boy is L obsessed with Play Doh right now. These trucks are so fun and feed all of his passions at once!
Now for things I’m loving for myself right now:
- The Good Widow – THIS BOOK! The last minute plot twist got me! Read it in 2 days!
- High-waisted Lululemon dupe leggings! These are sooo similar to the align leggings but at a quarter of the price! I love the pockets on these and of course, they’re high waisted!
- Garmin 35 – my running watch which I raved about here, is on MEGA sale right now! I paid $170 for it in October and now you can get it for only $119! Run, don’t walk!
- Glass tumbler – I can always be found with a glass / bottle of water in hand. And I’m a sucker for cute containers — this one is no exception, plus, a reusable straw!
- SCOUT beach bag – our pool opens SO SOON and I quickly learned last year that we need a bigger bag for #allthethings! This extra large tote is PERFECT — and the stripes are so cute!
- Ray Ban Erika glasses – I’ve had terrible luck with Ray-Bans (left one pair at a local pizza place, had one pair stolen at BOS airport, and another pair has been MIA for 2+ years….) but I continue to love them and the quality. This beige color is perfection!
Bonus — Mother’s Day Gift ideas:
- Rattan purse – this adorable bag is a J. Crew dupe and only $19.99!
- Massage gun – I tried this out after a 7 mile run at Fleet Feet and fell in love. They probably should have charged me for how long I used it, lol. PERFECT for an active mom!
- Flamingo planter – how cute is this? L picked out a pink dinosaur at Target not too long ago that was perfect for a succulent but I love the flamingo too! (under $20)
- Hand print stepping stone – I LOVE this timeless treasure. L is very into art right now and the days are going so fast, I always want to remember his tiny little hands!
- Mom’s One Line a Day – I love this so much and hope L will treasure the words I’ve written one day. (less than $10 and also a fave for baby showers!)
- Mama Needs a Coffee shirt – this is every mom, right? No matter how old the kids are? (Target also has this version)
- Willow Tree figurine – I have grown to love these, especially the ones that remind me of L.
- Ember Travel Mug – I’ve shared this genius piece of magic before but have to share again! A TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED mug for your coffee. Can you even!? Don’t travel? Here’s a mug version for home!
- Eye cream – we were just talking the other day about how much we’ve aged since having a kid (in my mind I’m still 26, but my body and dark circles under my eyes say otherwise).
- SHOES! some of my favorites are Rothy’s (I’m eyeing the linen double stitch loafter pair!), Oofos (perfect for resting your feet after a long run — or for pool days!), New Balance casual sneakers (I need this white pair!) and I’m really crushing on All birds but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I think the navy tree runners look amazing!
- Sarah Marie Design Studio shirts — I can’t decide on just one! These are a few of my favorites (and they have their own Mother’s Day recos!!). Use code “LOVEMOM” for 20% off. Mama Needs a Run | Kinda Wanna Run | Life’s Short | Positive Vibes
Hopefully this helps someone! You can never go wrong with a mother’s day photo shoot which is what I asked LW for this year. Photography is my love language and while our shoots are usually chaotic in the moment, we have some amazing pictures of our little family that I know I’ll still love when I’m old and gray.
*some links are affiliate links