WHERE.DID.JUNE.GO? Seriously? I can’t believe it’s already July. I spent the last day of June in airports and now I’m sitting at RDU waiting on my first flight of July. I have a little extra time before my flight boards so I thought I’d share a few things that we’re loving / are making life easier right now.
- Sand table: my FIL built a sand table for L at their house and he loves making his trucks dig in it and walking all around it, so we got one for our house too. I love that it has a cover with it so it keeps the rain and critters out!
- Dino eggs: the boys started these while I was out of town over the weekend and it is so fun to see L’s excitement when he peeks in the bowl of water and sees the dino has grown some more. It comes with 3 eggs so you can have fun more than one time!
- The Bug Bite Thing – my friend Amanda told me about this a few months ago and I am in love with it now that it’s mosquito season! Definitely worth stashing a few of these around the house / beach bag / outside areas!
- Philosophy Hope in a Tube – I decided I needed more help in the wrinkle department and love this stuff! It’s a nice pick-me-up in the mornings!
- Cups – L is moving up a class at school and they no longer drink out of “sippy cups” so we bought him these to get used to no lid at home. He was very excited for them!
- Skinny Dipped Almonds – I am obsessed with the espresso ones and L likes the dark chocolate ones so now these are on our subscription order each month!
- La Roche Posay BB Cream – this stuff is AMAZING! It is light and fluffy and makes your face feel smooth and not oily. I love the amount of coverage but that it doesn’t feel or look cakey! Well worth $29 — and it has SPF 20!
- Tidewater Sandals – these adorable striped sandals are perfect for pool, lake or beach days and are SUPER comfy!
- Nuun Immunity Tabs — I’ve shared these before but with all of my travel recently, I’ve been downing these like it’s my job. Trying to keep myself healthy between flights! They taste yummy and are also full of electrolytes which is great on these super hot summer days!
- Juicer – sadly, I burned up the motor in my juicer that I’ve had for less than 2 years (insert all the tears!) so I had to get a new one so L and I can keep up with our yummy green juice. If you missed this recipe, it’s super easy and delicious — even the 2 year old says so! 2 cucumbers, 8 handfuls of spinach (or about 3 cups), 2/3 of a pineapple, 1 green apple.
And it’s time to get excited because Amazon Prime Day(s) is coming on July 15-16. Last year, I shared everything from play-doh to deals on wipes to a fun car for 1 year olds. Let me know in the comments what you’re hoping to get this year and I’ll add it to my list to keep an eye out for you! Check out the post here.
*some links are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission should you choose to purchase the item. It doesn’t cost you anything and helps keep my blog alive by paying the yearly fee for the domain!