It’s been a while since I blogged but I’ve found a few good deals lately and thought I’d share with you!
- Running tops: these running tops are on super sale right now. $7.50. I ordered two colors and they arrived today — they fit TTS (I got a medium) and the colors are great!
- Make-up: I only wear make-up a couple days a week (perks of working from home) so it takes me a while to go through it. I was searching for a new one and stumbled across this one which is cruelty-free (also sulfate and paraben free). The reviews were good — and the price was too good to pass up!
- Toddler shirt: L needed a new white button down to go with some of his smocked stuff for the holidays and this one was under $10 from A Children’s Place. Steal!
- Green Toys Transporter Truck: on sale for 64% off! Definitely grabbing this tonight for a Christmas present! (price subject to change as this is a lightning deal)
- Kinvara 10 Running shoes: THESE ARE MY FAVORITE RUNNING SHOES EVER! Seriously, I’m sad I didn’t try Saucony before now. They’re on sale for $106! Run, don’t walk (pun intended ;))
- Melissa & Doug Puzzle rack: I wanted one of these for L’s playroom (post coming soon!). This one fits multiple sizes!
- Thug Kitchen Cookbook: SO many good recipes and it’s on sale for over $10 off!
- Salt Fat Acid Heat: We loved the Netflix series (and even stayed in the house in Red Hook that Samin cooked in during the show!). Hardcover cookbook on sale for almost $18 off!
- Sharper Image Remote Control car: This was recommended in my neighborhood parent’s group and then it went on sale!
- Planters: We moved our offices around in the house so I got to redecorate mine and added some super cute succulent planters.
I do use affiliate links so if you choose to purchase any of the items, I will receive a small fee. This helps keep the blog alive year after year and I would never recommend anything that I don’t love myself!