I can barely wrap my head around the fact that we are 31 shopping days away from Christmas! Yet… here we are and Amazon boxes are arriving regularly at our house. You will not find me in stores on Black Friday — or most of the time. My friend Kathleen was mindblown recently that our trip to the mall recently was only like my 5th time there since living here.
This is my yearly gift guide. I do use affiliate links through Amazon and will receive a small credit if you choose to purchase any of the listed items. It’s tiny. It goes straight into keeping my blog alive and paying that yearly fee. Thank you in advance!
The toddler gift guide was the most voted for in my recent poll so here we go:
- Power Wheels: this has been at the top of our list for a while… knowing that my truck-loving child would lose his mind if he got one.
- Puzzles: we got this Frozen puzzle for my cousin’s little girl and I love this puzzle which requires some brain power to figure out how the shapes all fit in! We played with one the other week at the museum so I know our 3-year old is interested.
- Lawnmower: my almost 2-year old nephew is getting this fun bubble lawnmower. It has been a hit in our home for almost 2 years now so definitely a solid option.
- Kitchen: I just found an adorable kitchen to ask for in January when our guy turns three. Our favorite local spot has a kitchen that he plays with and absolutely loves it.
- Building blocks: love these colorful Melissa & Doug blocks but you can’t go wrong with Duplo blocks either — and best of all, both are at the $15 price point!
- Amazon Fire Tablet: this bad boy is on sale for $59! Such a good deal. I considered it for a moment, but we’re not quite ready for L to have his own “iPad” so we asked for one of these toddler “computers” instead.
- Dollhouse: I am obsessed with this dollhouse and keep trying to think of where it could fit (if you’ve been to my house, you know practically every square inch is covered in trucks). I know L would think the garage is so fun and he’s really starting to get into imaginative play.
- Coding Robot: I saw this at Target and immediately thought of our 3.5 year old nephew. It’s currently on sale on Amazon for $26.99. WHAT A STEAL!
- Camera: the other day my toddler pretended to be taking a photo of me so I immediately added this to his list. It’ll be so fun to see what pictures he snaps!
And as an added bonus, some stocking stuffer ideas that aren’t plastic toys to junk up your house or candy:
- Play-doh: we LOVE play-doh in this house and have multiple sets to make ice cream, hamburgers, construction sites, etc.
- Socks (everybody needs socks, right??)
- Bath bombs (I’ll probably get a couple fun ones from Lush, but also love these!)
- Bath toys
I’d love to hear what is on YOUR toddler’s list this year! I’m really looking forward to the holidays and how much fun it’s going to be this year now that L really gets it.