It’s Black Friday and I haven’t stepped foot in a store! Honestly, I’m 3 gifts away from being completely done with Christmas shopping and it feels great. But I have been keeping my eyes on some deals and thought I’d share.
I do use affiliate links via Amazon. If you choose to purchase a product through one of my links, I will receive a small credit (usually a few cents per dollar). Helps keep the blog alive!
First up, my beloved Garmin watches!
- the Garmin 35 ($99): I had this for about 9 months and loved it. I’ve since passed it on to my husband who loves it equally as much for tracking steps, heart rate, distance, activity and more!
- the Garmin 245 music ($300): this is my current watch and is pretty amazing. I have no intentions of up (or down) grading anytime soon.
- the Garmin s20 ($105): is a golf watch that also tracks steps and has pre-loaded courses. It tells the golfer how far their ball went in feet and measures swing consistency. Also gets smart notifications for incoming calls, texts, and alerts.
- InstantPot ($64.99): Winter in the best time to buy one of these IMO. Soup season is upon us and has never been easier.
- Glass Tupperware ($19): I LOVE glass tupperware so much that I asked for a set a few years ago for Christmas. It holds up longer and better than plastic and doesn’t release any toxins into your food when reheating.
- Espresso machine ($111): I’ve had an espresso machine on my list for a while and am hoping Santa delivers.
- Vest $16.50: I already had this vest in my cart but it wasn’t on sale. My mom recently made fun of how many Patagonias I have, so I figured I could branch out. Today it’s only $16.50 so I grabbed two!
- Fleece pajamas for toddlers ($14.99): these are usually $25 for the 3 pack, so you save $10 and keep your kids extra warm this winter.
- Ray-Ban sunglasses ($100): I snagged these for myself. I got a couple giftcards from Delta the other day so I had some money to spend and I’ve been eyeing these. They happened to go on major sale and I have a cruise coming up so I deemed them necessary.
- Magnetic tiles toy ($39): this is a great gift for a range of ages. My sweet cousin got something similar for L this Christmas and I know he’s going to love it.
- Peppa Pig’s Campervan Playset ($35): This is such a fun set with a slide and a camper and all the piggies too!
- Drone ($19.99): We got my nephew a drone for Christmas. There are so many to choose from but this one has great reviews and is on sale for less than $20!
- Hungry Hippos game: a fun game for the whole family for under $8!
- 23&Me ($79.99): I haven’t done a DNA test (but turns out I’m 100% that… jk) but I want to. This is a fun gift to give to someone who already has everything!
- Brother sewing machine (25% off!)
- Fisher Price Smart Cycle (kids peloton! $64)
- Sonicare toothbrushes ($99)
- Revlon One Step hair dryer and volumizer ($37): this is my FAVORITE hair tool!
- Vitamix Blender: $259
- Shark Handheld Vacuum (great for all those spilled cheerios and puffs!)
- Shark vacuum: We LOVED our Shark vacuum and had it for like 7 years which equated to vacuuming up like 10 dogs.
Deals outside of Amazon:
- Drunk Elephant — 20% off today
- Madewell: 30% off (can combine with used denim discount)
- Rothy’s: $20 off! I love my point toe flats for the office and just ordered some loafers.
- Athleta: code LAYERUP
- Kendra Scott: 25% off
- Soma: 30% off everything
- BeautyCounter: 15% off and free shipping
- Dock a Tot: 20% off today