As an Amazon Affiliate, I may earn a small commission from any purchases made through links provided here. It doesn’t cost you anything and helps support my blog! Thank you!
Planning for the holidays is proving to be difficult this year. Not just from figuring out if you’ll ever see your family but getting gifts to all the people is a secondary issue. Do you ship directly to them? Do you ship to yourself, wrap and send? Are you close enough to drop off? Woof. Definitely sucking some of the joy out it for me.
But regardless of gatherings, the kiddo is super excited for the holidays (he’s been curating his list since July — not kidding) and absolutely loves decorations. So we’re all in and doing everything we can to bring all the joy to this season — despite a global pandemic.
Today I’m sharing some gifts under $30 that could be great stocking stuffers, gifts for neighbors or co-workers, or for a secret Santa/gift exchange type game.
- Starbucks peppermint mocha (add a frother for a bonus!)
- Moira Rose mug: give me all the Schitt’s Creek items!
- Dolly Parton mug: we should all be celebrating Dolly!
- Hot chocolate bombs: does this really need an explanation?
- Brumate: got this wine tumbler for a bestie last year — also works great for other cocktails!
- Whiskey Ice Balls: these are really cool and don’t water down your drink!
Self Care Items
- Lush bath bombs: LOVE these for stocking stuffers — they even have a cute set for the kids!
- Nail kit for men: I got this for Landon last year and it has EVERYTHING!
- Scalp scrubber: I love using this after a few days of dry shampooing my hair. My scalp has gotten sensitive in the last few years so I try to make sure it’s extra clean!
- Coola SPF lip balm: who doesn’t love lip balm? This one is free of all the bad stuff and has SPF!
- Hand sanitizer: I love keeping one hooked to my keys!
- Face Mask: I love this brand and have tried several types of their masks. The stress rehab one is my fave! You can’t beat this for an under $5 gift!
- Salt scrub: I LOVE how this one makes my skin feel. My other fave is from Durham company Lo & Behold Naturals which is Bergamot scented!
- Moisturizing Gel Socks: not a fan of the foot peeling socks, but these are great for softening up heels.
- Lip mask: put this on at night and forget about chapped lips in the morning!
- Travel iPhone charger: so tiny, it’ll fit anywhere!
- USB surge protector: everyone can use one (or two) of these!
- Socks: these are my FAVORITES for working out but also good for every day!
- Gratitude Journal or One Line a Day: I love my one line a day and hope Liam will enjoy looking back on it one day
- Mask: everyone needs masks — get a cute one!
- Cute bracelet: I love, love, LOVE SMDS and they’re having their black Friday sale right now!
- Cross-stitch kit: I loved doing my first one and it’s easy enough anyone can figure it out
I realize most of what I’ve shared is for women but a few things work for anyone and a few were for the men in your life. I’ve taken the week off to get some things done (like this blog post!) and to try going for a run for the first time in a month. My toe still hurts at times so we’ll see how it goes. The good news is that not being able to run forced me to use my Peloton even more — I currently have a 33 week streak going on and have ridden more miles in a month’s time than any prior month. Definitely a bright spot!
Another bright spot is that Lake Pajamas kicked off their Black Friday sale today! These are my favorite pajamas and I most definitely asked for a new pair for Christmas! Wishing you a cozy Monday and happy shopping!